10x10 PET URINE ROOM KIT
SPRAY. SPRINKLE. SNIFF™
Noble Ion Live Odor Free!® eliminates stubborn odors caused by pet urine and other organic odors. Works without enzymes or fragrances. It eliminates odor with billions of positive (+) ions that eliminate the negative (-) ions contained in foul-smelling odors. A plus (+) and a minus (-) = zero odor.
Patented Noble Ion® Odor Technology - You won't find it anywhere else!
- To eliminate the odor from pet urine spots or area rugs.
- For moderate to strong odors.
- For new and deep, soaked in urine spots.
- Used for large areas or rooms.
Works on ANY Surface: carpet, cement, wood, tile, grout, or furniture.
Coverage: Up to a 10' x 10' area or 100 square feet.
- 1 – Gallon Bottle of Odor Eliminator Liquid with Cowboy Sprayer – STEP 1
- 4 – 16 oz Shaker of Odor Block Granules – STEP 2
- 4 – 16 oz Shaker of Instant Knock Out Powder – STEP 3
Tools Required: Home vacuum cleaner or broom.
- Other Cleaners: If you have previously treated a urine spot with other products such as soaps, vinegar, enzyme, oxy cleaners, etc., it will take more Live Odor Free!® ("LOF") products to solve your pet urine problem.
- Safe: LOF products are safe for kids and pets, and we use FDA GRAS (generally regarded as safe) ingredients, and the products are 3rd party lab tested.
- Black Lights: Black lights illuminate the minerals in urine crystals, and they DO NOT ILLUMINATE ODOR. Once LOF has eliminated the odor, there may be residual minerals that the black light will show in the carpet.
- Odor Bloom: After your first application, the dried urine crystals may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom," which will usually disappear with further applications.
- Painted or Sealed Surfaces: If you have a concrete area that has been painted or sealed, it will take multiple applications because the paint or sealant will prevent the products from reaching the depth of the problem; or direct contact with the urine crystals harboring the odor. It will only resolve the odor as it leeches out. So you are left with the option of removing the paint or sealant and then treating the area for a more permanent solution or performing regular maintenance for some time to slowly remove the leeching odor. Call our customer service for questions on this issue. 366.7723.
Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract
STEP 1 - Spray or Pour. Spray or pour LOF Odor Eliminator Liquid on the affected spot. When urine dries, it forms dry urine crystals, so the LOF liquid needs to soak deep below the surface and contact the urine and the dry urine crystals for maximum effect.
- Wait Time - Liquid: Wait for the liquid to soak deep below the surface. Wait 10-30 minutes on the carpet, flooring, or furniture, and 2-4 hours for concrete.
- Odor Bloom: When the LOF liquid makes contact with the dried urine crystals trapped in the carpet or cement, you may get an intense smell called "odor bloom."
- Don't Panic - It's working. The odor bloom means the LOF liquid has made contact with the urine crystals and is bringing the odor to the surface to be treated and eliminated in STEPS #2 and #3.
STEP 2 – SPRINKLE GRANULES: Sprinkle LOF Odor Block Granules on the urine spot. Lightly cover all the affected areas. Make sure you leave some granules for a second application or a touch-up.
- Sprinkle Granules: Apply Odor Block Granules while the surface area is still wet or moist. If it has dried out, spray more liquid before applying granules.
- Wait Time - Granules: Allow enough time for the granules to absorb the urine and odor that is coming up from deep under the surface. For a relatively new urine spot, allow about 1 hour. It is best to let the granules set overnight for an old, deep urine spot.
- Yellow Spots: You may see some of the granules turn yellow, the color of the urine they are soaking up. The location of the yellow patches tells you exactly where you have a concentration of urine crystals and urine odor.
- Don't Remove the Granules: Leave the granules on the surface and move to STEP #3.
STEP 3 - SPRAY, SPRINKLE & SNIFF: Spray LOF Odor Eliminator Liquid on the Odor Block Granules where the yellow patches emerged. While moist or wet, sprinkle LOF instant Knock Out Powder on the yellow patches over the top of the Odor Block Granules. Apply powder to all the yellow areas, and smell to see if the odor is gone.
- Spray Liquid: Focus on yellow spots and spray LOF Odor Eliminator Liquid over the Odor Block Granules that have turned yellow. Get the granules moist.
- Sprinkle Powder: Without waiting, lightly sprinkle Instant Knockout Powder on the yellow spots while the Odor Block Granules are moist.
- Air Dry: Wait until the granules and powder are dry, then vacuum or sweep up all granules and powder.
- Sniff: Now smell to see if the odor is gone.
- Smell Tip: Your nose has a memory. After smelling urine, it may continue to smell urine even where there is none. The solution is to refresh the nose by leaving the room for a few minutes before testing the smell.
- Still, Smells? If the odor is not entirely gone to your satisfaction, repeat STEPS #1- #3 until the odor is gone. Focus on the yellow spots. Any remaining odor only means the LOF liquid did not penetrate deep enough to touch the urine and absorb all the urine crystals.
- Repeat STEPS #1 - #3:
- Let the spot or area dry.
- Once the odor is completely gone, then vacuum or sweep up the granules and powder.
- Trouble Shooting: Call our customer service team at 214.366.7723. We are here to solve your pet odor problems.
- QUESTIONS? TALK TO OUR ODOR TECHNICIANS. firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.366.7723
QUESTIONS? Click below to ask our odor technicians.