Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Cleaners: If you have previously treated a urine spot with other products such as soaps, vinegar, enzyme, oxy cleaners, etc., it will take more Live Odor Free!® ("LOF") products to solve your pet urine problem.
- Safety: LOF products are safe for kids and pets, and we use FDA GRAS (generally regarded as safe) ingredients, and the products are 3rd party lab tested.
- Black Lights: Black lights illuminate the minerals in urine crystals, and they DO NOT ILLUMINATE ODOR. Once LOF has eliminated the odor, there may be residual minerals that the black light will show in the carpet.
- Odor Bloom: After your first application, the dried urine crystals may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom," which will usually disappear with further applications.
- Painted or Sealed Surfaces: If you have a concrete area that has been painted or sealed, it will take multiple applications because the paint or sealant will prevent the products from reaching the depth of the problem; or direct contact with the urine crystals harboring the odor. It will only resolve the odor as it leeches out. So you are left with the option of removing the paint or sealant and then treating the area for a more permanent solution or performing regular maintenance for some time to slowly remove the leeching odor. Call our customer service for questions on this issue. 214.366.7723.
- FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract