Live Odor Free!® Dog Urine 2X - 16oz. + 64oz. - Package Deal
Live Odor Free!® Dog Urine 2X - Package Deal (16 oz. + 64 oz.)
Patented Noble Ion® Odor Technology
- Used for Spots: Carpet, rugs, tile, wood flooring, or laminate.
- Maintenance. Mild Odor to Moderate Odor
- Shallow depth, new urine spots, or medium depth, not very old urine spot.
- Not deeply penetrated urine soiled areas. (carpet padding, sub-flooring, porous cement, or tile grout.
- May be previously treated with other products that failed to solve the problem.
Odor Problem: Maintenance. Mild to moderate.
Odor Type: Shallow depth, new urine spots to medium depth, not very old urine spot.
- 16 oz. = 1’ x 1’ Area or 1 square foot. - Maintenance to Mild
- 64 oz. = 2’ x 2’ Area of 4 square feet. - Mild to Moderate
- Gallon = 5’ x 5’ Area or 25 square feet. - Moderate
Surfaces: Carpet, rugs, tile, wood flooring, or laminate.
Other Surfaces: Will also work on fabrics.
- 1 - 16 oz bottle with sprayer.
- 1 - 64 oz bottle
Tools Required: Use a towel to wipe or blot up the excess.
Spray or pour on the affected area. The product must make contact with the urine. For old or stubborn odors, reapply if necessary, until the odor is gone. Let air dry or wipe up excess.
TIP #1 Other Product: It may take several applications if you previously used cleaning products in the area.
TIP #2 Depth of Urine: For medium depth urine spots, saturate the area as deep as the urine has soaked in.
TIP #3 Odor Bloom: After your first application, the dried urine crystals may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom" which will disappear with further applications. If you are unable to remove the odor bloom with additional applications then you may need a Pet Urine Kit to solve the deep, old urine spot.
QUESTIONS? Click below to ask our odor technicians.