Live Odor Free!® Patio and Garage - 64 oz.
Live Odor Free®Patio, Garage, Basement
Cement is the hardest material to remove pet urine because it is so porous. The good news is there are options.
You have two (2) options:
Option 1, follow the steps, which require equipment and several water applications.
Odor bloom is common with porous surfaces like cement. Odor bloom is a chemical process where dried urine crystals are rehydrated and bring up a pungent smell. It tells you the removal process is incomplete. Odor bloom occurs most with deep, old, set-in urine spots.
Odor bloom is unlikely to happen with new, surface urine spots.
- Used for cement areas with pet urine – patio, garage, basement, cement.
- Moderate odor. For tough odors use a 3 Step Kit.
- Medium depth, not very old urine spot(s).
Type: Dog or Cat
Odor Problem: Moderate (Tough odors we recommend a 3 Step Kit).
Odor Type: Medium depth, not very old urine spot.
- 2’ x 2’ area = 64 oz.
- 5' x 5' area = 1 Gallon or 2 – 64 oz.
- 10’ x 10’ area = 2 Gallons
Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract.
INSTRUCTIONS: 2 Step Process
Equipment Required: Use either an inexpensive home carpet cleaning machine or a shop vac machine. We prefer the home carpet cleaning machine since it distributes the water and sucks up the dirty water in the same machine. In comparison, a shop vac requires two steps. Suction is key to a good result.
Quantity Needed: 2-64 oz or 1 Gallon (see coverage guidelines)
- Step 1: Use Warm Water Only:
- Carpet Machine: If you use a home carpet machine, fill the tank with warm water. Do not use soap or other chemicals - plain warm water only. Go over the areas multiple times. The water will go from smelly and yellow to no noticeable smell and clearer as you pass over the area many times. Repeat this process as necessary until you get odorless and clear water in the fill tank. Yes, you can use your carpet machine on cement.
Shop-Vac: Here, you will need to saturate the area with warm water and suck up the excess with the shop vac. Go over the area multiple times. The water will go from smelly and yellow to no noticeable smell and clearer as you pass over the area many times. Repeat this process as necessary until you get odorless and clear water in the fill tank.
- Step 2: Apply Live Odor Free!® 2X Patio & Garage to the affected areas. Apply and let dry. Use the entire amount of product.
QUESTIONS? Talk to one of our odor technicians.