Live Odor Free!® Potty Pads 2X - 64 oz.
Noble Ion Live Odor Free!® eliminates stubborn odors caused by pet urine and other organic odors. Works without enzymes or fragrances. It eliminates odor with billions of positive (+) ions that eliminate the negative (-) ions contained in foul-smelling odors. A plus (+) and a minus (-) = zero odor.
- Used for dog potty pads or puppy training pads and surrounding areas.
- Maintenance. Mild Odor to Moderate Odor
- Shallow depth, new urine spots, or medium depth, not very old urine spot.
- May be previously treated with other products that failed to solve the problem.
Odor Problem: Maintenance. Mild to moderate.
Odor Type: Shallow depth, new urine spots to medium depth, not very old urine spot.
- 16 oz. = 1’ x 1’ Area or 1 square foot. - Maintenance to Mild
- 64 oz. = 2’ x 2’ Area of 4 square feet. - Mild to Moderate
- Gallon = 5’ x 5’ Area or 25 square feet. - Moderate
Surfaces: Dog potty pads or puppy training pads.
Other Surfaces: Surfaces and flooring surrounding the potty pads.
Tools Required: None.
Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract.
Spray or pour on the affected area. The product must make contact with the urine. For old or stubborn odors, reapply if necessary, until the odor is gone. Let air dry or wipe up excess.
TIP #1 Other Product: It may take several applications if you previously used cleaning products in the area.
TIP #2 Odor Bloom: After your first application, the dried urine crystals may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom" which will disappear with further applications. If you are unable to remove the odor bloom with additional applications then you may need a Pet Urine Kit to solve the deep, old urine spot.
TIP #3 Maintenance: If you want a hassle-free method of keeping odor in check, you may want to try our 24/7 Automatic Mini-Odor Eliminator Wall Unit.
QUESTIONS? Click below to ask our odor technicians.