Live Odor Free!® Wood Flooring Kit
Live Odor Free!® Wood Flooring Kit - DISCONTINUED
2x2 Pet Urine Area Kit (4 square feet)
5X5 Pet Urine Area Kit (25 square feet)
Spray. Sprinkle. Sniff. Repeat.
Noble Ion Live Odor Free!® eliminates stubborn odors caused by pet urine and other organic odors. Works without enzymes or fragrances. It eliminates odor with billions of positive (+) ions that eliminate the negative (-) ions contained in foul-smelling odors. A plus (+) and a minus (-) = zero odor.
Patented Noble Ion® Odor Technology - You won't find it anywhere else!
- Used for Areas. Wood or laminate flooring.
- Moderate to Tough Odor. Recent urine spots or old urine-soiled areas never cleaned.
- Deeply penetrated urine-soiled areas.
Old and/or deeply penetrated urine-soiled areas previously treated with other products that failed to solve the problem.
Type: Dog or Cat
Odor Problem: Moderate to Tough
Odor Type: Medium Depth to Deep, Old Urine Spots.
Coverage: Up to a 5' x 5' area or 25 square feet.
Surfaces: Wood Flooring and Laminate Flooring
- 1 – 64 oz Bottle of Odor Eliminator Liquid with Cowboy Sprayer
- 2 – 16 oz Shaker of Instant Knock Out Powder
Tools Required: Home vacuum cleaner or broom.
Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract.
INSTRUCTIONS: 3-Step Process
STEP 1 - SPRAY: Spray or pour contents of Odor Eliminator Liquid bottle on the affected area. The liquid must soak down and make contact with the urine.
- Wait:10 minutes for the liquid to soak into the surface.
- Odor Bloom: After Step 1, the dried urine crystals trapped in the carpet or cement may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom," which will disappear once you have completed Steps 2 and 3. If it stinks it is working.
STEP 2 - SPRINKLE: Sprinkle Instant Knock Out Powder on the affected area. Make sure you leave some powder for an additional touch-up or spot application if needed later.
- Sprinkle: Apply Instant Knock Out Powder while the surface area is still wet or moist.
Wait 10-15 minutes for the Instant Knock Out Powder to activate.
- Yellow Spots: You should see yellow patches emerge where there are urine spots.
- Don't Remove the Powder: Leave the Instant Knock Out Powder on the surface.
Black Lights: If you are using a black light, be aware that black lights illuminate the urine crystals embedded in the surface. Black lights show crystals they DO NOT SHOW ODOR. It is common to have remaining urine crystal salts and no odor.
The yellow spots that emerge after using Live Odor Free!® Instant Knock Out Powder show you exactly where you have embedded crystals and urine odor.
STEP 3 - SNIFF, REPEAT, VACUUM: Sniff to see if the odor is gone. If not, repeat spray and sprinkle until the odor is gone.
Spray Odor Eliminator Liquid over the Instant Knock Out Powder where there are yellow spots.
- Sprinkle Instant Knockout Powder on the yellow spots while the area is still moist or wet.
- Sniff to see if the odor is gone from each area. Tip: Leave the room for a few minutes and re-enter the room with a fresh nose for odor.
- Repeat: You can reactivate the Instant Knock Out Powder multiple times by spraying them again with the Odor Eliminator Liquid in case you missed any areas or can't determine the exact location of the odor. Then spot treat while the Instant Knock Out Powder is moist or wet. Spray, Sprinkle, Sniff - until the odor is gone. Tip: Leave yourself some liquid, granules, and powder after your initial job is complete for touch-ups.
- Vacuum, sweep or scrape the Instant Knock Out powder when dry.
QUESTIONS? Click below to ask our odor technicians.