Live Odor Free!®- Skunk
Live Odor Free!® Skunk
Noble Ion Live Odor Free!® eliminates stubborn odors caused by skunks, urine, feces, trash, and other organic substances. Works without enzymes or fragrances. It eliminates odor with billions of positive (+) ions that eliminate the negative (-) ions contained in foul-smelling odors. A plus (+) and a minus (-) = zero odor.
- Used for "skunk" smell on the pet’s coat and any other surrounding surfaces or fabrics.
- Moderate to severe odor.
- 800 times more effective than tomato juice. (third party lab tested.)
Type: Dog or Cat
Odor Problem: Moderate to Severe.
Odor Type: Shallow depth.
- 16 oz. = 1' x 1' Area or 1 square foot. - Maintenance to Mild
- Small to Medium Size Dog or Cat
- 64 oz. = 2' x 2' Area of 4 square feet. - Mild to Moderate
- Large to Extra Large Size Dog
- Gallon = 5' x 5' Area or 25 square feet. - Moderate
- Multiple Dogs
Surfaces: Dog or Cat coat.
Other Surfaces: Surfaces and flooring surrounding the areas in the home where the pet spread the skunk smell.
Tools Required: Brush, several cloths or towels.
Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract.
STEP 1: PRE-TREATMENT:
- Thoroughly spray the pet's paws, make sure to apply the product in between toes. Removing skunk odor from paws first ensures pets will not re-wipe the odor on themselves from their paws.
- Saturate a cloth to delicately apply product around the pet's face, eyes, ears, and neck. If the product makes contact with the eyes, rinse with water.
STEP 2: TREATMENT:
- Spray or pour on pet's coat, saturating the coat. Use a new cloth, saturate with the product and wipe the tail.
- Thoroughly brush product through the pet's coat. Reapply if necessary until the odor is gone.
- Shampoo pet after odor is gone. Spot treat again if needed.
Avoid direct contact with the pet's eyes. Rinse with water if needed.
QUESTIONS? Click below to ask our odor technicians.