Live Odor Free!® 2x2 Pet Urine Spot Kit
Live Odor Free!® 2x2 Pet Urine Area Kit
Noble Ion Live Odor Free!® eliminates stubborn odors caused by pet urine and other organic odors. Works without enzymes or fragrances. It eliminates odor with billions of positive (+) ions that eliminate the negative (-) ions contained in foul-smelling odors. A plus (+) and a minus (-) = zero odor.
Patented Noble Ion® Odor Technology
- Used for Spots: Carpet, patio, garage, basement, cement.
- Moderate to Tough Odor. Old urine soiled areas never cleaned.
- A pet's favorite spot you never knew existed.
- Deeply penetrated urine soiled areas. (carpet padding, sub-flooring, porous cement, or tile grout.
- Old and/or deeply penetrated urine soiled areas previously treated with other products that failed to solve the problem.
Type: Dog or Cat
Odor Problem: Moderate to Tough
Odor Type: Medium depth, not very old urine spot. Deep - old urine spot.
Coverage: Up to a 2' x 2' area or 4 square feet.
Surfaces: Carpet and Cement.
Other Surfaces: Will also work on tile and grout.
- 1 – 16 oz Bottle of Odor Eliminator Liquid with Sprayer– Step 1
- 1 – 16 oz Shaker of Odor Block Granules – Step 2
- 1 – 16 oz Shaker of Instant Knock Out Powder – Step 3
Tools Required: Home vacuum cleaner or broom.
Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract.
INSTRUCTIONS: 3-Step Process
STEP 1: Spray or pour contents of Odor Eliminator Liquid bottle on the affected area. The liquid must soak down and make contact with the urine.
- For carpet, let air dry for 2-4 hours.
- For cement or tile/grout, let air dry for 8 hours.
NOTE: After Step 1, the dried urine crystals trapped in the carpet or cement may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom," which will disappear once you have completed Steps 2 and 3.
STEP 2: Sprinkle or pour Odor Block Granules on the affected area. Cover all of the affected areas.
- For carpet, let the granules set for 2 hours and then vacuum.
- For cement or tile/grout, let the granules set for at least 4 hours, then vacuum, sweep, or scrape.
NOTE: After Step 2, you will see yellow patches emerge where there are severe urine spots. Pay special attention to these patches in Step 3.
Black Lights: If you are using a black light, be aware that black lights illuminate the urine crystals embedded in the surface but do not differentiate whether there is an odor. It is common to have remaining urine crystals and no odor. Where yellow patches emerge, using Live Odor Free!® Odor Block Granules will show you exactly where you have embedded crystals and urine odor.
STEP 3: Sprinkle or pour Instant Knock Out Powder on the affected area. Cover all of the affected areas. But pay special attention to the yellow patches that emerged in Step 2. These patches may need extra Instant Knock Out Powder.
- For carpet work, the powder into the carpet with a broom. Vacuum the powder after 1 hour.
- For cement or tile/grout, let the powder sit for at least 4 hours, then vacuum, sweep, or scrape.
QUESTIONS? Click below to ask our odor technicians.