Live Odor Free!® Dog Urine 2X - Gallon
Live Odor Free!® Dog Urine 2X
Noble Ion Live Odor Free!® eliminates stubborn odors caused by pet urine and other organic odors. Works without enzymes or fragrances. It eliminates odor with billions of positive (+) ions that eliminate the negative (-) ions contained in foul-smelling odors. A plus (+) and a minus (-) = zero odor.
- Used for Spots: Carpet, rugs, tile, wood flooring, or laminate.
- Maintenance. Mild Odor to Moderate Odor
- Shallow depth, new urine spots, or medium depth, not very old urine spot.
- Not deeply penetrated urine soiled areas. (carpet padding, sub-flooring, porous cement, or tile grout.
- May be previously treated with other products that failed to solve the problem.
Odor Problem: Maintenance. Mild to moderate.
Odor Type: Shallow depth, new urine spots to medium depth, not very old urine spot.
- 16 oz. = 1’ x 1’ Area or 1 square foot. - Maintenance to Mild
- 64 oz. = 2’ x 2’ Area of 4 square feet. - Mild to Moderate
- Gallon = 5’ x 5’ Area or 25 square feet. - Moderate
Surfaces: Carpet, rugs, tile, wood flooring, or laminate.
Other Surfaces: Will also work on fabrics.
Tools Required: Use a towel to wipe or blot up the excess.
- Other Cleaners: If you have previously treated a urine spot with other products such as soaps, vinegar, enzyme, oxy cleaners, etc., it will take more Live Odor Free!® ("LOF") products to solve your pet urine problem.
- Safe: LOF products are safe for kids and pets, and we use FDA GRAS (generally regarded as safe) ingredients, and the products are 3rd party lab tested.
- Black Lights: Black lights illuminate the minerals in urine crystals, and they DO NOT ILLUMINATE ODOR. Once LOF has eliminated the odor, there may be residual minerals that the black light will show in the carpet.
- Odor Bloom: After your first application, the dried urine crystals may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom," which will usually disappear with further applications.
- Painted or Sealed Surfaces: If you have a concrete area that has been painted or sealed, it will take multiple applications because the paint or sealant will prevent the products from reaching the depth of the problem; or direct contact with the urine crystals harboring the odor. It will only resolve the odor as it leeches out. So you are left with the option of removing the paint or sealant and then treating the area for a more permanent solution or performing regular maintenance for some time to slowly remove the leeching odor. Call our customer service for questions on this issue. 214.366.7723.
Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract.
Spray or pour on the affected area. The product must make contact with the urine. For old or stubborn odors, reapply if necessary, until the odor is gone. Let air dry or wipe up excess.
TIP #1 Other Product: It may take several applications if you previously used cleaning products in the area.
TIP #2 Depth of Urine: For medium depth urine spots, saturate the area as deep as the urine has soaked in.
TIP #3 Odor Bloom: After your first application, the dried urine crystals may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom" which will disappear with further applications. If you are unable to remove the odor bloom with additional applications then you may need a Pet Urine Kit to solve the deep, old urine spot.
QUESTIONS? Click below to ask our odor technicians.