Live Odor Free!® Pet Urine Outdoor and Yard Kit
Live Odor Free!® Pet Urine Outdoor Kit
Noble Ion Live Odor Free!® eliminates stubborn odors caused by pet urine and other organic odors. Works without enzymes or fragrances. It eliminates odor with billions of positive (+) ions that eliminate the negative (-) ions contained in foul-smelling odors. A plus (+) and a minus (-) = zero odor.
Patented Noble Ion® Odor Technology - You won't find it anywhere else!
- Used for outdoors, yards, landscape, hardscape, dog runs, shrubs, grass, artificial grass, bricks, gravel, and rocks.
- Tough Odors. Deeply penetrated urine soiled areas on highly porous surfaces.
- Old urine soiled areas never cleaned.
- Old and/or deeply penetrated urine soiled areas previously treated with other products that failed to solve the problem.
Type: Dog or Cat
Odor Problem: Tough
Odor Type: Deep, old urine spots.
Coverage: Up to 500 -1000 square feet.
Surfaces: Cement, brick, gravel, rocks, grass, artificial grass, and shrubs.
- 1 – Gallon Bottle of Odor Eliminator Liquid with Cowboy Sprayer– Step 1
- 1 – 10 lb Bag of Dog Park Odor Block Granules – Step 2
- 4 – 16 oz Shaker of Instant Knock Out Powder – Step 3
Tools Required: Rake or broom for the grass or artificial grass.
Ingredients: Puriﬁed Water, Noble Ion® Odor Technology, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Pectin Extract.
STEP 1: Spray or pour contents of Odor Eliminator Liquid bottle on the affected areas. The liquid must soak down and make contact with the urine.
- Wait 10 minutes after application.
NOTE: After Step 1, the dried urine crystals trapped in the outdoor surfaces may give off an intense smell called "odor bloom" which will disappear once you have completed Steps 2 and 3.
STEP 2: Sprinkle Dog Park Odor Block Granules on the moist surface. Respray if needed for moisture. Cover all of the affected areas. Applies to: Cement, brick, gravel, rocks, and shrubs.
- Grass & Artificial Grass: Work the Dog Park Odor Block Granules into the fibers of the grass with a rake or broom. Once applied, leave the granules in place to remove current and future urine events. Do not remove.
STEP 3: Sprinkle Instant Knock Out Powder on any of the areas where there is heavily repeated urination – or the “favorite” spots.
- Work the Instant Knock Out Powder into the fibers of the artificial grass and other outdoor surfaces. Once applied, leave the powder in place to remove current and future urine events. Do not remove.
QUESTIONS? Click below to ask our odor technicians.